Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thing's I've accomplished so far this spring break...

Okay so I'm halfway through spring break... what have I to show for it?!
  • Worked on my painting some more, I'd say I'm about 1/3 of the way there... It's taking longer than I expected! :O

The whole canvas!

  • Just got Feivel all groomed and bathed, he smells good now and isn't all greasy/gross/matted. Yay!


Do I haaaaave to go back to school next week? :( lol At least I should be starting some real research after the break! Hopefully I'll have exciting things to say about that. But for now I shall continue my break!

1 comment:

  1. OMG The science pillows are so cool! Oooh pretty jade fox. Not a bad price either. Etsy really is addictive I don't blame you. I had to stop surfing because I kept crashing my computer by having too many windows open (and it's somewhat new so it can handle a lot of windows...). Lol!

    ReplyDelete