Thursday, March 21, 2013

Don't kill my vibe!

Spring break is so close... I have a biochem exam in a few hours and then... freedom! Well, kinda. I also have an advising appointment tomorrow morning and after that I go into lab to help with set up, but atleast I'll be all finished with my exams... well, kinda... I also have a take-home exam in my history class, but that shouldn't be too bad. Okay, okay, so Spring break is only kiiinda close. Don't kill my vibe, kay?!
My animal physiology exam yesterday was pretty hard! This exam was all action potentials, nerves, endocrinology, and muscles. Argh! Tough stuff. I think I did okay, but I can only miss a few questions to still get an A, which is always scary.
There are so many things I want to do this break, since for once I don't really have anything to do cause all my teachers decided to do exams the week before!
I want to RELAX. :) Maybe I'll cook some fancy things (har har). I'm definitely CLEANING (like, hardcore cleaning, bleaching, scrubbing) EVERYTHING before bug-season hits hard. ;_; Bugs ruin my life.
I ordered Claymore for Doom and I to watch with a gift card so hopefully it will arrive in time for Doom and I to start watching! Ever since we finished Fullmetal Alchemist I've missed watching anime XD
I will also have time to get my fitness on! Its hard to go jogging when I have 2 science exams to study for.
Maybe I'll take my dogs hiking.
Doom wants to try something new, too. Like ice skating or something.
Also, I really want to finish my big painting. That would definitely make this an AWESOME spring break.
I also kinda have had the urge to play skyrim lately, so I might do that.
Hopefully by the end of break I will have accomplished all of these things.

1 comment:

  1. You never told me you played skyrim! That looks fun. You have an xbox? And don't forget Mushi Shi and Soul Eater! I just started Blue Exorcist. So far it's just okay but I'm only on like eppie four. If you go hiking I want pictures!

    ReplyDelete