Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Doomless days: Day 1

Doom has gone on vacation to visit his family in the east. So now I'm all aloooone! I dropped him off at the airport this morning. We haven't really ever spent much time apart before, except for a small trip he took a looong time ago. So we'll see how I hold up. 


Munster's log, Day one: after a pitiful good-bye (pitiful on my part), I went to school. Thankfully the coursework took my mind off of my partner-less existence. Called Doom in the afternoon to confirm that he arrived safely. He sounded happy, therefore I am happy. I came home, planned out some activities for the weekend, then began my homework. I don't feel quite as pitiful as last night/this morning.

-Munster out

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha don't have separation anxiety. Not like he's gone forever!

    ReplyDelete