Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Plane of Heaven

My face huuurts. And I feel sick from the pain meds. Yet somehow I managed to knock this painting out! I did use a little GIMP to do some corrections and add some highlights. The reflections were hard to do as the shapes were quite vague, but I atleast got the impression across I think. So, why an otter? Well, I hadn't done any aquatic animals yet, or my night scene! Only 3 more paintings to go! This has been an awesome project. Maybe I'll do another one next year. Maybe. Gonna go with a different theme next time though! 
Excuse me now while I try and settle my stomach... ugh... 

1 comment:

  1. Ginger! Trust me, remember my heartburn problems? ;) Love that sky, soooo pretty! And I think otters (especially giant otters and wolf otters) are amazing.

    ReplyDelete