Saturday, August 18, 2012

A look back...

Today I randomly found a bunch of old photos, going as far back as 8 years! It was interesting to see myself, my friends and my pets from that long ago... here are some treasures:
Little me, showing my friend's pony.

Apparently I found a baby bird and was trying to save it.

Old parakeets...

My old bunny, Mr. Wiggles. He was the cutest gosh darned thing ever.

I miss having snow and fields right out my back door!

Baby Titus!

I had forgotten his habit of rubbing his chin on everything.

The reason why Titus was tolerant of small animals as a pup..

Me and my baby bun

Could it be? It is! Blogadog!
Its always strange for me to think of the past, makes me feel small. But this was a good distraction from what I'm pretty sure has been THE WORST WEEK OF MY LIFE. Initially, having my wisdom teeth pulled wasn't bad, but it got worse... much worse. The medicine made me nauseous, the pain was relentless, it hurt to eat, I couldn't sleep, I wanted to vomit but I couldn't... ugh. I haven't left my house since I got back from the surgery. I couldn't even go to work today, but I'm feeling better and I'm getting more sleep so I think I can go in tomorrow. It won't be fun, but it needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing the other day. I cannot believe how skinny I was! I wish I could go back in time and tell myself you are skinny quit being so paranoid and enjoy! :P And I miss the days of Mikey and Shiloh being up and around...

    ReplyDelete