Friday, May 24, 2013

Hermit in my own head

This summer is confusing me. I don't know what to do with myself. I haven't really picked up on art recently, maybe I should do that. I feel lost. Who am I? What am I supposed to be doing?
"And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head"
I know there are things I need to do, but I can't lift my fingers to do them. I'm lonely, but I don't want to be around others. I just need to see the light for what it is, I guess.

"But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in."
Hopefully I can update with something productive soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I'm lonely too. I just want to be around certain friends though (ones I can't like you of course), I don't want to interact with just anyone, that frustrates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won't stay lost for long - not with an upcoming wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete