Monday, July 30, 2012

Strange Mood, Strange Oasis

I didn't notice until just a second ago, but this painting seems to fit my mood perfectly at the moment. Its titled Strange Oasis, and so it is painting number 7 in my calendar series. Right now, I reeeeeally reeeeally wish I had a scanner big enough to scan these all in, it is no fun trying to take pictures because some parts always get cropped off and the colors and lighting all have to be adjusted with gimp, which is difficult.
So I started and finished this up this morning. I guess this is my way of trying to relax. I don't know if I've succeeded. I feel really mellow. I need a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I know just the vacation spot! Seriously I feel myself growing argumentative tendencies I need to be away from these people. Not sure how long I can do this, Balf doesn't like all the tension either. Anyways, I don't know how that turned into a self rant. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete