Sunday, July 22, 2012

The rhinoceros on my chest

Warning: pure venting! Read at your own peril.
I am worth something, I will get somewhere. My future is now, and no matter how dark 'now' is, the light of 'later' is so bright, I must know I'm never in darkness. So 3 waves crashed over me, leaving me feeling self-loathing, depression and self-doubt. I still know I will make it. I didn't choose this path because it was easy, I chose it because it is what I'm passionate about. So FUCK  YOU world, fuck you. I am not ashamed of my ambition, or my short-comings, or my stumbles.
Tomorrow is a new day. I will hold what I have dear, and march onward into my life-long journey of learning, jumping, climbing and crawling my way to the top.

1 comment:

  1. Awww sad face. I except to see some zombie bunny pictures now or I'm going to be very depressed that you killed a random bunny dead. :) Hope things get/got better!

    ReplyDelete