Monday, February 18, 2013

Looooong weekend!

Well, its nearing the end of my lovely 4 day weekend. Well, actually, 5 day weekend as I didn't go to class last Thursday cause I was feeling icky. I'm proud of myself, I was able to write a 1,000 word essay, type up some animal phys notes, study for my biochem test (its tomorrow!) and prepare most of my application for a summer research scholarship. Cooperating with my research professor seems to be going well, she helped me quite a bit on my proposal.
While procrastinating from the productiveness I mentioned earlier, I started searching for masters programs! There's a lot out there, which is exciting. I've also pondered some artwork I'd like to make, but at this rate who knows when I'll get time to paint next.
I'm more optimistic now, though I had a long discussion with Doom last night about what's gonna be happening within the next year or two. Somehow, we have to save up money for applications, moving costs, apartment costs, a new car (Doom's car has been used and abused)... aaah my brain's going to explode just thinking about it!
I gotta remind myself to take everything one step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed. I'm so stressed about being so late with my OSU application. Think I might just go to the local college and get a few more generals that I know will for sure transfer. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you established residency yet?
      Don't stress! Just breathe. Applications are a pain in the butt, but it feels great to be done with em!

      Delete