Sunday, May 13, 2012

Surreal

So, over the past few days I've finished up finals and my parents flew out to go see my brother's graduation. Although I spent MUCH of this weekend fretting about grades and about that job interview (still in the process of getting it... I'll update when I actually know what's happening!) I've enjoyed these few days for a few reasons:
  1. Doom stayed over and we got to enjoy being lazy, and doing the things we want to do (like painting, and pizza, and swimming, and pokemon, and sleeping in!) I very much prefer him staying over to me going over to his apartment because  it's hot, and the boys don't like to turn on the air conditioning cause they're poor. It's not often we get to just enjoy more than a few hours without worrying about homework and studying, so I verily much appreciate the carefree time we get.
  2. No parents, and a house to myself. Need I say more? (Walking around the house sans-pants is a WIN in my opinion). The only downside is that I am not very capable of fighting roaches on my own and now that it's hot, the little buggers are crawling around, making me paranoid as HECK.
  3. Quality time with the dogs, cause my poor pups get too neglected during the semester!
  4. Art time! I don't know why art makes me so happy but it does. 
  5. I needed something of a break. I'm very bad at figuring out how to unwind after a semester. 

Doom and the Frivolous Puppy

Post-swimming relaxation
Post-swimming craziness
And somehow, I found inspiration to make lots of arts. >~<
Here's to the little things that keep you going. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe I love singing at the top of my lungs and running around the house making as much noise as I want. :D I'm sure the neighbors think I'm insane. Lol!

    ReplyDelete