Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer's in full swing!

Summer is in full swing, I've barely gotten to breathe after spring finals before I threw myself back into the game! Math is such a dull subject. I've always struggled with it, I remember struggling with it in middle school and high school, and college is no different. Unfortunately, I've chosen a major that requires up to calculus I! (thankfully I've already taken and passed calc I, I'm just retaking a math class I bombed). I've always wished I could be good at math, maybe then I could've been an engineer and gone to space or something awesome like that! But the most I can hope for is to survive this class and then be done with math forever (except for a stats class I believe I will take sometime in the future). So, I've taken my first exam today, 2 more weeks and 2 more tests to go before I get to experience the joys of physics!




 <--
 So after a few days of this, I got to experience more of this! -->




I feel like a studying zombie!


I promised I'd update on my grades for spring, as they FINALLYgot put up in the middle of the week. I passed all my classes, and my lowest grade was a B (ochem, shocker, huh?). I can't complain too much, in fact I'm pleased that my GPA is slooowly creeping upwards. I'm SO relieved to be done with French (after 4 years of high school French and 2 semesters of college French, I just wanted to pull my hair out!)
So that is my summer, I hope I will soon get to have fun and actually do something with my life soon, but as Doom is preoccupied with Diablo III right now, I'm not so sure if it'll be sooner rather than later! 




2 comments:

  1. Does that one have better graphics? I tried the II but couldn't get into it because the graphics were so boring. O.o Hehe glad you're doing better in school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I don't pay attention to it much but yeah the graphics look way better. :P lol

      Delete