Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blah Days...

The semesters in full swing, and I wish I had more to report. The first round of tests went okay, though admittedly organic chemistry seems to be chipping away at my soul. I didn't do as well as I should have on the first exam, and it seems overall this semester that I'm just tired of it. I worried constantly over the first part of this class last semester, and now all I can think about is how I want it to be done, to be over. I shouldn't complain of course, this is just another hurdle in my tumultuous journey, and if I want the outcome badly enough I should press on. I can get through this semester, I know it, I just have to stay focused. Summer term will come shortly, and I'll be taking difficult classes again, math, and 1st and 2nd physics. It won't be easy, cause math has always been my bane. But I generally look forward to new semesters and terms, so, I'm hoping for the best! Worrying won't get you very far anyway.
Hopefully Princess Catalystia will cheer me on the rest of this semester!
On another note, remember my new years resolutions? Well I'm slowly but surely working on them. Doom and I started saving money, just in case we wanted to plan a trip or anything after my summer classes (or in case of emergencies),  I've been trying to spend more time with my doggies (which also ties into my exercise goal!), as mentioned above I've been trying to do well in school, aaaand I've been trying to eat healthier and exercise. ^___^ So there ya have it, a little update to remind myself that I just gotta keep on going!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, just keep peddling on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of hard work but it will be worth it all in the end :)

    ReplyDelete