Friday, August 2, 2013

Mrs. Doom

Yes, I got married. And it was fun. I had a hair disaster that day, and I smiled too much just so I wouldn't cry, but it was a good time. I'm glad my dearest friend dogert could make it out, she drove 19 hours to get to me! Its only sad that she couldn't stay longer.
Getting married is a very exhausting and crazy event, I hope I only have to do it once! ;) And yes, I'm oh-so-glad I married my best friend ever, Doom.
I also finished my summer research poster recently, which was another stressful event that turned out good! It just proves to me that science is hard but totally worth it.
I'm still gonna be busy for awhile because I'm taking my GRE soon, so until I get back into the groove of blogging, here's some more pics:
lumpia!


My mother and aunts did an amazing job decorating. :) The bouquets are handmade!

My cake with the birds I handmade and painted. :)

3 comments:

  1. It was fun while it lasted! LOL nice privacy keeping bouquets in the first picture. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy wedding day - and more wishes for a wonderful, long, shared life together!

    ReplyDelete