Sunday, July 14, 2013

That wedding thing thats happening soon

Okay, okay. I haven't posted much about the wedding. But its happening. Next Tuesday.
People keep asking me if I'm excited, and I don't know what to say. Yes, I'm excited to be married, but I'm not excited about the wedding, just cause of all the stress. And I don't like being the center of attention. But it kinda has to happen, so I'm just kinda cruisin' along, my stomach in a knot.
What the heck was I thinking having a summer wedding?! Oh, I know, I was thinking,
"Gee, summer is a great time to get married! I will have so much more free time!"
-_-' NOT. In between full-time research (and yes, I mean FULL TIME as in >40hours per week), trying to complete a project in which I have to make a poster by August 1st, study for my GRE, and get ready to apply for grad schools, I realize now that I don't really have all of this magical free time...
So I've been moody, from depressed to anxious to angry and back again, like a merry-go-round, except its more like a shitty-go-round.
Right now, almost everything for the wedding is figured out, I just have to figure out the finishing touches and then voila, poof, bang, I will now be Doom's wife. I will be Mrs. Doom. And that is exciting.
But I still have too much on my plate. Lets hope I make it.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you best wishes! And hopefully a break from the stress (yeah right). Don't forget to take a deep breath and try to enjoy your wedding when it comes :)

    ReplyDelete