Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Judas Unchained

Judas Unchained by Peter F. Hamilton
Narrated by John Lee
I wrote earlier that I had listened to Pandora's Star (the first in this series) and I LOVED it. Well this one was no different, it was just as good, if not better. 
I swear, I now dream in this universe, that's how awesome it is. I am so in love with Ozzy Isaac, his character is just awesome. :)
I'm gonna do some Commonwealth art... Yeah, I should do that.
I'm not gonna talk about much else that happens cause I don't want to give anything away, but this series is definitely worth listening to.
I will say however, that I am extremely impressed by how Hamilton weaves together everything he writes about. He handles a LOT of characters, places, and events, and doesn't even stumble.





1 comment:

  1. I really want to read them! Er listen... :P Have you listened to Leviathan yet? :D

    ReplyDelete