Wednesday, January 16, 2013

School starts next week

School starts next week. Of course, I am of the opinion that winter break just wasn't long enough! And you know what sucks about the start of a new year? All the crap that you have to do. Taxes, FAFSA, scholarship re-applications. Theres about a bajillion other things I have to do before the semester too, like CLEAN and ORGANIZE so that my room won't be unmanageable during the semester. I'll try not to be overly pouty about having to assume responsibility. ;)
I have a feeling after this semester I'll be more sure of what I want to do with my life.
I am, sadly, still anxiously awaiting that email about the research position. She has yet to give me an answer, which is scary because after over a month of waiting, she could still say no! She did say she'd give me an answer within the next few days though. Ugh I'm no good at waiting. Its bad for my health.
I'm gonna go try and put a dent in my to-do list now. :/

1 comment:

  1. UGH TOTALLY. Seriously I'm sick and tired of paperwork and I've barely even started! Taxes suck. So does fafsa.

    ReplyDelete