Monday, November 19, 2012

November blah: Doggies and Doodles

It has been awhile since I've updated on the various little things in my life, so let me bring you all up to speed: Ti is all healed up and is as spry as ever. I love my baby.
His scar; it shall impress all the ladeez.
Being a goof-- now that its winter and he's nekkid, he sure appreciates blankets!
No painting for me, unfortunately, but I did allow myself one doodle in class!
Umm... I'm not much for excitement otherwise. I did buy The Hobbit on audio to listen to in my car, I'm excited! I did read it years ago... but I don't remember much and of course the movie is coming out soon (squee!).
Other than that, I'm in a bit of a slump as far as moods go... Everything's looking a little blue from where I'm at. I'm hoping things get better soon.

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up! Give yourself a little time to sit down and paint- it always makes me feel incredibly relaxed as well as much more cheerful! Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, perhaps I shall now!
      Have a great Thanksgiving too!

      Delete
  2. I agree, paint! I actually have been painting but not uploading. I know, bad me. What an ADORABLE pony! I love draft equines. That is quite the scar!

    ReplyDelete