So for 2012, I must ask myself if I want to make some resolutions. I hate the thought of making them and not following through, how lame is that? However, maybe it will be good for me. I've never tried it before. Well.... self-motivation, let's give it a shot!
- Losing weight has always been something floating around somewhere in my mind, yet in the midst of exams and pressure and everything else, I manage to push it aside. When it comes down to it, its just gonna be something I just have to bite the bullet on.
- On that note... eating healthier in general should definitely be a goal! Doom and I eat out too much... and pay the consequences. It would do our GI systems a big favor if we tried.
- My doggies... I studied so much last semester, I neglected them a bit and they got mats in their pads! That's never happened before. And its unacceptable. I need to find time to groom them when they need to be groomed. And play with them more. Cause I love 'em to death.
- I've already set this goal for myself, so it's definitely a resolution: I'm going to try to not get behind in my classes. Its the worst feeling ever to feel like you're drowning in exams and quizzes and homework. So to accomplish this, I shall be ULTRA-organized. I'm talkin', write-everything-down, plan-ahead, organized! (my GPA will thank me for this later)
- Hmm... I know I don't work but I'm a factor in mine and Doom's spending habits, so saving money sounds good, eh?
- Seems like a decent list to me so far... So to top it off, I must remember not to forget the little things, like art. It makes me happy.